Sometimes we collect personal information automatically when you interact with our Services and sometimes, we collect personal information directly from you. At times, we may collect personal information about you from other sources and third parties, even before our first direct interaction.
Personal Information Collected from Visitors to our Services and Account Holders
We may collect personal information submitted to us by you when you visit our Services and when holding an account including the following:
- Inquiry Information, including information provided in custom messages sent through the forms or contact information provided on our Services.
- Contact, Registration and Account Information, including email address, username, profile information, phone number, account balances, payment and purchase history information, and any other information you provide to us. Please note we utilize a third-party provider to process payments on our behalf and do not accept payment directly through our Services.
- Purchasing or Consuming Information, including records of products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. If you allow us access to your camera roll when opting to enable a feature that requires such access, we may obtain your saved images, such as your screenshots taken of products on our Services.
- Online Marketplace and Community-Related Information, including username, photo, location, social media profiles, company name, and areas of expertise and interests.
- Survey Information, including information provided in any questions submitted through surveys, or content of any testimonials.
- Event Information, including registration information, attendee badge information, and contact information.
Personal Information Automatically Collected
As is true of most digital platforms, we and our third-party providers may also collect personal information from your device, browsing actions and site usage patterns automatically when you visit or interact with our Services, which may include log data (such as internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, browser id, the URL entered and the referring page/campaign, date/time of visit, the time spent on our Services and any errors that may occur during the visit to our Services), analytics data (such as the electronic path taken to our Services, through our Services and when exiting our Services, as well as usage and activity on our Services) and location data (such as general geographic location based on the log data we or our third-party providers collect).
We may also automatically collect data when you shop using our Services, including data on what you purchased through affiliate links and other tracking technology. We may also collect data from other sites you visit and other apps on your device. We collect and track data on the sites you visit, ads displayed to you and purchase data. This includes, without limitation: your online purchases; your visits and interactions with Influencers (as defined below); your screenshot data; your “likes”; your visits and interaction with the “Discover”, “Wish List”, “Feed” and/or other tabs on the Apps as they may be available; how many times an ad has been served to you; what page an ad was served; and whether you interacted with the ad. We may also receive information about your visits and interaction with services on other sites you visit and other apps on your device and then associate them with your account.
We and our third-party providers may use (i) cookies or small data files that are stored on an individual’s computer and (ii) other, related technologies, such as web beacons, pixels, embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies and logging technologies (collectively, “cookies”) to automatically collect this personal information.
Personal Information Collected from Third Parties
We also obtain personal information from third parties; which we often combine with personal information we collect either automatically or directly from you.
We may receive the same types of personal information as described above from the following third parties:
- Your Contacts: When an individual chooses to share an invite to a friend to join our Services or share an image with a friend via email or text message, we may receive your information from that individual.
- Creators: If you engage with individuals and entities with websites, blogs, social media presence, agents or agencies, digital publishers and other content platforms with whom we partner (“Creators”), we may receive your information from them.
- Business Partners: We may receive your information from our business partners who provide our Services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our Services.
- Social Network Sites (“SNS”): When you interact with our Services through various SNS, such as when you log in through a SNS, “likes” or clicks links provided by or through the Apps, we may receive some information about you that you permit the SNS to share with us. This information may include name, gender, date of birth, geolocation and interests. We also collect data when you interact with and use the Services through SNS, such as data on traffic, impressions, views, clicks, who you follow, what content you like or screenshot, and products you save or put on your wish list. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the SNS. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and apps and SNS and services before sharing information and/or linking or connecting them to other services.
- Service Providers: Our service providers that perform services solely on our behalf, such as survey and marketing providers, may collect personal information and often share some or all of this information with us.
- Information Providers: We may from time to time obtain information from third-party information providers to correct or supplement personal information we collect. For example, we may obtain updated contact information from third-party information providers to reconnect with an individual.
- Publicly Available Sources: We collect personal information about individuals that we do not otherwise have, such as contact information, employment-related information, and interest-in-services information, from publicly available sources. We may combine this information with the information we collect from an individual directly. We use this information to contact individuals, to send advertising or promotional materials or to personalize our Services and to better understand the demographics of the individuals with whom we interact.